Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A personal note to Blog followers

It is gratifying to note the list of regular blog followers here are increasing. I have met a few while many are just a nickname in cyberspace. There are probably many more out there I don't even have a clue.

I do wonder who you are? Knowing you in person is in my 2011 wish list.
















I like to know what are your farming activities and progress. A glimpse into general swiftlet farming activities in your region will be great too.

If you care to respond, please PM me at chng.charles@gmail.com

4 comments:

Lanjiao C said...

I always follow you . You are damn good . MY NAME IS LANJIAO C.

Walet.twins said...

Your nickname sounds Hokkien to me.. are you one?

Lanjiao C said...

I let you guess .. hahaha. :)

Walet.twins said...

You show your "middle" finger always? :o)