Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knowledge + Action = Power

Those of you with a tireless quest for knowledge would relate to this statement.

















You may wonder if it is necessary to go into such detail to study tweeter performance. We all know how important the bird sound is. Hence all related matters, from the sound system to the bird sounds are subjects of my study.

Many wondered why I have the courage to build a large bird house - considered a rather risky undertaking at the first attempt.

It is not because I am over confident (may be foolhardy), it is more of an attribute to think through the details and acquire the required knowledge base. I have a mental picture in every aspects of my bird houses - in depth & crystal clear. It is not perfect but I do know where the deficiencies are. I may not know everything, I am probing the unknown one step a time - that's my attitude.

Ever wondered why 80% don't make it? I rather spend energy to place myself in the other 20%.

Ever wondered why the Germans produce the Audi, Mercedes & BMW? In my professional life, I had the privilege of working with top design engineers at Siemens in Germany.. it is no accident why they are top rate. They are simply meticulous in every aspects!

Anything they can express with a mathematical formula - they would; even just to convey an idea. That's how precise they are.

4 comments:

Lanjiao C said...

You're damn good sia . Do you have any equation like Knowledge + Action = More Birds ? :)

Walet.twins said...

Add all the bits & pieces of useful information together and act appropriately over time. In maths, this is the function of an integral operation w.r.t. time. I am a maths junkie.

Lanjiao C said...

Wow. So you're ONLY good in maths. :) Did you score 'A' for your O level Exam Maths?

Walet.twins said...

Maths is a very precise language - not everybody's cup of tea.